How to Get a Six Pack FAST
Fast Six Pack Stomach Guide
The most asked information in your letters is to reveal my method how to get a six pack fast. The keyword here is FAST six pack stomach.
Maybe I will surprise you but my method is not something difficult or expensive, you have to do nothing, literally nothing. Before rush to buy the next genius abs machine or next magic pill, read what I found that really works.
The only reason you don’t have 6 pack abs is nutrition industry. There are so many new food offers, they have so good commercials and you can’t resist and try every possible food. It is sad to confess that food producers create very tasteful products without care for food ingredients.
To sustain life, your body needs very simple foods. For me simple food is the one that is less processed and much close to its natural condition. For example vegetables, fruits, milk and meat are simple food in my opinion.
How to get a six pack fast
1) Stop eating bad foods – chocolate bars, muphins, hamburgers, fried vegetables, fried meat, bread, cakes, puddings, pizza etc.
2) Eat food like – fresh salads (without dressing, add only olive oil, salt and vinegar), baked meat and fish, plain milk, eggs, nuts, small amounts of rice and potatoes, lentils.
3) Try to eat 5-6 small meals per day – the purpose is to eat every 2-3 hours – this way you always will have some food in your stomach and there will be no cravings.
4) Don’t eat after 18.00 o’clock – the reason for this is that your body prepares for the night and your metabolism starts to slow down for the night. If you are very hungry in the night it is better to eat one of the mentioned in point 2 foods.
5) Exercise your entire body 3-4 times per week! I mean not only abdominal exercises – try to perform exercises for every muscle in your body (not literally every
6) Perform cardio (also called aerobics) like jogging, running, treadmill, intensive walking 1-2 times per week. You can do cardio in separate days or you can add aerobics exercises to your strength training.
7) Feel pleasure! This is very important. If you only think how hungry you are – this is like to torture yourself. Imagine your future body with six pack abs, imagine how beautiful you’ll become. Dream about this moments and your mind will help you to fasten the weight loss. Positive thinking always helps.
About the FAST
If you drop bad foods and start exercise you will see the fist results on your body in the first week. What to look for: you clothes become flabby; you move a hole on your belt.
Expect to see difference in your tummy after the first month. Depending on how much fat you have over your abdominal muscles your six pack abs will appear after a month. But if you are obese your six pack stomach will appear after six or more months.
There is no one answer to the question how fast I can get a six pack – every case is different. And there are no shortcuts to how to get a six pack – the only way is good foods in combination with exercises for entire body.
Posted on October 9th, 2008 by fitness
Filed under: Exercise tips